June 23, 2008



We had a baby shower for my sister-in-law Jenna today. Aunt Vicki and I threw the shower at my parents house. We had a breakfast casserole (which was very yummy), fruit, an assortment of chocolates, and a very delicious strawberry, whipped cream cake. I'll have to get Michelle to send pictures of the decor so I can post them. (The photographer forgot her camera. I wish I hadn't, because everything was so nice.)

I love showers! Jenna had a great "invite" list, and I was able to visit with people I don't get to speak to regularly. At church we are always on the go, and it was wonderful to be able to slow down and actually talk.

I wish my sisters, and Jenna's family could have been there. I miss my family, and wish that they didn't live so far away. I do get to see my parents, and brother regularly, but it would be nice to have my sisters closer. Maybe someday...

No comments: