November 4, 2011

I am grateful...

Today (yesterday, as I write this), I am thankful for prayer. Prayer works - purely and simply. When I need extra help, I pray. When I am feeling down, I pray. When I want my Father in Heaven to know how grateful I am to Him, for all of my blessings, I pray.

Last night, Adam was not feeling very well and had to leave the church activity we were attending. When we arrived home from the activity, Sam went to his dad's bedside and prayed that "Daddy would feel better". There was no prompting from us, he just sat down next to him and started praying. There is really nothing sweeter, and the faith of my son, really touched my heart.

I am truly grateful for prayer, and all of the blessings that I receive from direct communication with my Father in Heaven.

No comments: